Introducing Tobbie II...the coolest and smartest robot ever! Tobbie
II combines micro:bit technology with your imagination to create a
variety of projects and activities that you can program. The
possibilities are endless! All the benefits of the dynamic micro:bit
have been integrated into the Tobbie II Robot. Tobbie II is a
build-it-yourself hexiped robot with a 360 degree free-rotation body.
Your Tobbie II kit includes all the electronic components, a motor and
an IR sensor to fill it with interactive fun. Tobbie II and micro:bit
are an ideal combination to introduce you to coding. You will program
advanced coders) on your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet. You
don’t even need to download the software or drivers.
You can write all your code on the web app. Thanks to the pocket size
micro:bit programmable microprocessor, coding becomes positive,
accessible and far more interesting for children to learn and practice.
With the surprising capacity of the BBC micro:bit and mechanical
functionality of Tobbie II, you are introduced to the exciting future of
coding and robotics.
- Robotics meet BBC micro:bit. All the dynamic functionality of the
Micro:bit microprocessor has been integrated into the Tobbie II Robot.
- Programmable build-it-yourself hexiped robot with a 360 degree free-rotation body.
- Programs include light tracker, rock-paper-scissors, notice board and bowling.
- Cross Platform: Utilize your favorite device to code your new Tobbie
II. Desktop, laptop, iOS or Android mobile devices supported.
- Best suited for Programmers and Engineers 10 and up.
- Requires (4) AAA batteries (not included)
TEACH TECH™ features robotic kits that explore renewable energy and coding! TEACH TECH™ follows the Learn By Doing®
philosophy found in all of Elenco’s products. With TEACH TECH™, kids
can enjoy hours of educational fun while boosting their confidence and
critical thinking skills. Products in this line appeal to anyone who
enjoys using their hands to build, tinker, and bring to life their
creations with movement, coding, and programming. Forward-thinking kids
can explore alternative energy with kits that highlight solar,
hydraulic, or wind power.
Developed in 2019 with a fundamental focus in STEM education, the TEACH TECH™ product line is comprised of three categories:
- Coding- These build-it-yourself robots teach children the
fundamentals of robotics and coding, while incorporating problem-solving
and creativity. Tobbie II and Mech-5 are ingenious coding robots that
will keep children challenged and engaged, while still having fun.
- Electronic Coding Robot: Tobbie II; Mechanical Coding Robot: Mech-5
- Green-Energy- With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role,
there is no better time than now to start children on the path to
learning basic concepts behind these technologies. All TEACH TECH™
Green-Energy robots are powered by either water, wind or sun, so there
are no batteries required.
- Green-Energy Robots: Solar Rover; Solar Mini-Racer; Solar Fun.6; Air Screamer; Rivet-Rex 12; Meta.4; SolarBot.14
- Mechanical-Robotic Kits- In the classroom or at home,
Mechanical-Robotic Kits have a big impact on STEM education. Learn about
robots, and have fun doing it! There are numerous projects, activities
and tasks that these robots can accomplish. The possibilities are as
limitless as your imagination!
- Mechanical-Robotic Kits: Robotic Arm Wire Controlled; Zivko the Robot; King Lizard Robot; MotoBot.4; HydroBot Arm Kit