We are introducing a Tram Line Model – the first mechanical model from the new Mechanical Town Series. The model which you can build with your own hands, look and feel each part, each movement of transport vehicles, surroundings, play and create your own stories with people who are living in this town. The new model has gaming component and made entirely from wooden materials. It’s great for hobby & collection. Each part has a unique design and interesting engineering. UGEARS’ Tram Line model doesn’t need glue or special tools or even toothpicks to connect parts, which makes putting it together even more exciting.
The fully assembled model retains moving parts and elements and remains entertaining and educational for family projects.
Tram Line model consists of 14 parts, which come in a convenient scale for building and playing with.
Number of components: 284
- Tram Car is equipped with an overhead pantograph
for stepping it up to “drive” mode and a knob for opening and closing
doors. Wind-up of the tram car and watch it move on the rails, entering
into the Depot. After turning on 180 degree on the turntable, it moves
on its own to the end of the line. There is no electricity inside: just
gears, wheels, cranks, rubber band engine and tons of fun!
- Tram Stop on the platform complete with a clock, a bench, a little stairs and a Ticket Kiosk. The stairs are removable and can be placed in any part of the platform.
- Tram Depot with a gate where the tram drives in and
where it prepares for the next trip according to the route timetable.
The depot is also equipped with a Turntable for turning
the tram on 180 degree for the next trip. There is a special “tongue”
on the rails of the turntable which stops the tram in the closed
position, and reclines after the turn of the turntable allowing the tram
move on the return route.
- Footbridge – the pedestrian crossing – is made in
the form of arches and set across the tracks. It can also be located at a
crossroads, and cars can pass through arches.
- Straight tracks with junctions
- Radius tracks with junctions
- Street Lamps
- A Gentleman: VIP of the Mechanical Town. A
manufacturer, millionaire, philanthropist, media darling and hero of
gossip….or a person from your own story
- A Young inventor who reads a newspaper sitting on a bench…or a spy, an agent ….. your option ..in your own story
- A beautiful Stranger with a little dog…..or a pretty woman in your own story
- An ice-cream seller hiding from the heat under an umbrella…. or another pretty girl in your own story
- A policeman (sheriff ) on the horse….or a handsome cowboy in your own story
- Factory Worker
Estimated time of assembly: 5 hours