SHIPPING on all Orders over $75
UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assemble kits.
In 2014, Ukrainian designers joined their efforts to initiate the startup of UGEARS in order to create their own production of modular mechanical models, in which everything is REAL! Today, have more than 17 models and are continuously working on new model designs for the future.
These designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms. The team believes that building these beautiful working models should be fun. They have dedicated their engineering know-how, meticulous product testing and quality control to a single goal: Ensuring that the models provide an engaging and rewarding experience for the whole family.
· Model’s unique design: Give people what they want: The feel of real motion mechanics that they can build and bring to action by themselves. Some models are sophisticated versions of real-life mechanisms, while others bring to life the imaginative, elegant and even whimsical designs of the artists.
· Simple assembly: No glue needed. They can be assembled at home, right on your dining room table. All you need are your own two hands, patience and assembly instructions.
· Eco-friendly wood materials: Wooden models will last for years and the constructions can be recycled with no harm to the environment.
· High quality: All UGEARS models are made from high-quality plywood boards, using precision-cut parts. Utilize a high-accuracy, laser cut method to ensure quality. The detailed step-by-step instructions are included with each kit.
· Educational aspect: Models help people to understand the principles of mechanics, through the self-assembly of motion models. They also contribute to developing logical thinking, enhancing attention and concentration skills as well as improving attention to detail skills.